Saturday, March 22, 2008

2 Quit or not 2 Quit



Today, i decided 2 quit playing DotA and cs for 2 month.
Can i really control myself !!? DotA wor~ CS wor~
Omg, really complicated lo... What should i do?


(...half an hour...)
Hmmm~ OK !! I'll StOP PlaYinG....
*final decision/last confirmation* (Learned from my frienz- LXY)
From now on, i'll 80% concentrated in my study.
10% for my imaginations.... imagine that i'm playing games^^
Haha~ the guy named 'Relax' takeover the 10% region (imagine zone)
At last, the last 10%.... i'll assume it to be 'The Others' の zone.
They can be whatever events..... Gooood~ Right? Right, guys?


Besides, 2day truely very tired. 园游会 leave me no comments.
The soya bean の things... Haiz~ The container of my friend is missing.
The weather is also bad... 2 sunny and 2 rainy... Haiz~
The games with Pxing and Wil also not convincing... Haiz~
All these things really make me 'berada' in sadness and despair.
This oso ‘pengaruh' my decision 2 quit playing DotA and cs for 2 month.


That's all for 2day... ( Gambateh 2 all - dun be like me ... like a loser's feel! )



1 comment:

test said...

Yu Ming...What I Think Is U Shouldn't Actually Quit Anything But Cutting Down Time Spent On It Would Be Magnificent Enough. Sometimes Or Rarely When People Call You Out To Play, Or You Happen To Come Visit Me Again During Summer, It's A Fault Or A Wrong Decision Not To Play, Right? If You Visit People And Study During The Holidays That Will Be SO WRONG(Unless Big Exams Are Ahead Right After The Last Day Of Relaxation). Think About It =/
One More Thing, Study Too Much Till You Put Friends Off Will Seriously Make You Slowly Being Forgotten By Others..As What I Feel