Saturday, November 22, 2008

Movie that inspires me...

Ya, fellow readers... I make no-mistake. That's my title of this post.

I had watched a movie, weeks before the spm exam started. That movie inspired me somehow.

O.... Haven't I speak out the title of the movie? It's High School Musical 3: Senior Year.

After seeing their ending part, I have a sudden-sadness feel. I felt that there are many things that I want to do for a long time and I still haven't make my dreams come true. Since I will be 18 years old next year, there are still lots of ambitions that I want to achieve and that kind of feelings make me hunger for more. As a senior student in my school, I really want to become wholesome student next year. I will start from my maths society. Then.... After that...... (secret) 

As some of my ambitions are my private dreams, I can't let you all know. Hehe~

Lastly, I hope that I can really make it ! Erm~ buddies, you do think so, right?

3 comments:

Caitlyn said...

Yo...Good luck in achieving your goals.
I believe you can do it!^.^
Jiayou orh...

test said...

Ya Go On, I'll Make You Tell Me Ur Dreams Though XD

Gogogo!

Anneliese said...

bad yu ming! didn't invite me to watch that movie together! sad~~~
next year if you have any problem, i'm sure will help you! so don't worry about your homework things...