Saturday, August 29, 2009

欢送会 ( Belated... )

This is the 2nd thing that I mentioned in the last post.
These are the photos I wanna to share with U guys...



LOVE-ly 5


1M'sia, 1mouth!? Hehe...


See what they did to me=='


Tomoki and me...


Wil and me...


What's wrong with my tongue?


Hey~ that's my present, not your baby ><


Lipeng in the rain ( walk in style?? )


Threesome... ( XinYi and his 2 little princesses )


Lastly, the most valuable photos...
Diz year & Next year Chairman of Maths Society,
Lipeng and me...

Plus: Thanks 4 the gift ya~ KamSaMiDa ( Korean ), Arigatou Gozaimasu, Terima Kasih, 谢谢 !!
Teddy will definately play you guys' part when you all are not around.
Gambateh next year ya =)

After this post, I'll face the UEC trial exam with full concentration + determination !!! 
God bless me @@

No comments: