Monday, December 27, 2010

wOOt

Today, Monday, 27/12/2010

7 hrs of reading old newspapers that I've gathered for many years for self-satisfaction purpose.
5 hrs is spent on9 which I'm still tryin to control my addiction to the net (assuming I'll close my comp by 11pm sharp).

Normally, 7~8 hrs spent on the net while 2~3 hrs spent on reading story books, magazines and newspapers. Thus, this is a tremendous result for me. Super efficiency! :D

Once again, jz let me "Yay!" for a while. I have my reading addiction back. WoW~
Meanwhile... Darn it!! I should have rekindled this kind of feelings since my uni life started.

Nxt target: cultivate a lifetime reading habit? yeshhh !!!

-! a moron or a geek ?-

4 comments:

Soo Kok Hong said...

i also addicted to read recently,haha..

AvisChng said...

hey~ u're here... thx for reading, pal. :D

Soo Kok Hong said...

off course i m here,haha..
wat means pal?

AvisChng said...

pal refers to pen-pal, people who regularly write to each other, particularly via postal mail. hehexD