Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween '10

Guess what!? It's HaLlOWe'EN !! :D
Normally, everyone will have their celebration one day before Halloween... almost make me think 30 Oct is the day.
Ah~ Why am I writing this post like a scholar, explaining this and that? Sounds stupid, right?

Yesterday, as usual, i didn't celebrate this festival but i had a great Halloween night with my cousins.

Jack was the driver and he drove safely. (Not like last time:P) The way he talked to me showed his maturity. I have confidence in you. You will get rid of those crisis in the near future. :)

Eugene! An intelligent one... playful... would always seek for fun. No fun means dead to you sometimes. XD
Just don't be too over... It will really cause you trouble sometimes. :P As I said, 'sometimes'... bwahahaha!!

Penny? Kitty? Now what? XD Jack bought you a movie yesterday but I still think mine more worth it. RED is hilarious but Piranha more memorable right? The way they died... hahahaha!! ROFL!!

Oya! Almost forget to tell guys what did we do last night :P We watched R.E.D. It was a great show. Retired Extremely Dangerous ---> RED. =D Cool acts and funny say.... The pig was an epic!! LOL!!!

Hope today will be another great day... for you... and for me ^^

No comments: